[Winpt-users] WinPT 1.1

Ralf Latz ralf.latz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:40:17 CET 2006

Hello Timo,

Thank you for the reply, like you said, normally a conf should not be
so large but in my case it was the standard file that was created
during GPG installation and there are many comments in it describing
the possible parameters.

Again many thanks for your excellent work!

Best regards,
Ralf

2006/11/6, Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net>:
> Ralf Latz wrote:
>
> > Today I found, that WinPT 1.1.0 seems to truncate the GnuPG option
> > file to a size of 2047 Bytes when saving it! Does someone else can
> > confirm this behavior?
>
> I checked it again with a larger gpg.conf and you're right. For ordinary
> gpg.conf files, this is no problem but when the file is longer than 2048
> bytes, it will be truncated at 2047 bytes.
>
> Actually this bug is present since a very long time :-(. I already fixed
> it in the CVS and I will prepare a new release soon.
>

> Thanks,
>
>         Timo

GnuPG Key-ID: 0x01AEC107