[Winpt-users] Proxy preferences not saved correctly - fix proposition included

David Elze david.elze at serco-scs.de
Thu Oct 26 11:18:15 CEST 2006

Timo Schulz wrote:
> I don't want to deny it's a programmic mistake, but is it possible that
> the registry access is limited? I mean does WinPT successfully store the
> config values at all?

In the meantime I think, the problem is not NONE vs. HTTP
but the proxy setting in general. WinPT can't access the
keyserver after a restart because it doesn't seem to use
the proxy settings  at all. First, I've to open the keyserver
settings and the proxy settings where I've to click "OK" ...
 otherwise the proxy is not used.

So maybe this helps to find the problem!?

CU
  David