[Winpt-users] documentation about winpt and a wiki idea

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed May 9 21:29:30 CEST 2007

shirish wrote:

> itself is concerned. The link given at your site
> http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/267/winpt-intro-1.1.1.pdfdoesn't

Thanks for the hint. I corrected the problem.

>         Another view is have a wiki (I'm sure this has been talked about
> before) but there is a possibility that people might contribute more if
> there is an attractive wiki . http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSandBox

An attractive (and active!) Wiki would mean that we need a maintainer
for it. And right now there are no volunteers nor any active team
members. It might be a problem that I'm currently not very active
myself, but IMHO even the 'frozen' project would benefit if there would
be a wiki or at least a steady exchange of user experiences.

	Timo