[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win 0.3.0 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Dec 6 12:14:40 CET 2005

Hi!

I have prepared a new release of gpg4win.  To build an installer get
the files below from http://wald.intevation.de :

  gpg4win-0.3.0.tar.bz2  (687k)
  gpg4win-0.3.0.tar.bz2.sig

I also created installers featuring gnupg, gpa, winpt, gpgol, gpgee,
sylpheed and dummy manuals.  They are available in a few minutes at:

  ftp://ftp.gpg4win.org/gpg4win/gpg4win-0.3.0.exe  (4.9M)
  ftp://ftp.gpg4win.org/gpg4win/gpg4win-0.3.0.exe.sig

  ftp://ftp.gpg4win.org/gpg4win/gpg4win-src-0.3.0.exe  (36M)
  ftp://ftp.gpg4win.org/gpg4win/gpg4win-src-0.3.0.exe.sig

Note that it usually does not make sense to download the source
installers (gpgwin-src-*.exe); they are on the ftp server to satisfy
the conditions of the GPL.

There are still a couple of known problems.  For example key
generation of GPA does not work due to problems with glib.  We are
working on glib to solve this problem.

Noteworthy changes in some of the included software

GPGol: * Added translation framework.  Provided German translation.

       * New option to enable automatic decryption in the preview
         window.

       * Removed deprecated options to configure gpg path and homedir.

       * Default key from the option dialog works.

       * Support for HTML mails.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner