[Gpg4win-devel] Creating a Sponsors page

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Jun 13 15:25:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

we have already a couple of sponsors that agreed on
naming them (Bernhard: do you have the exact number?)

So, I propose to start with the sponsors page.

IMHO, it should be a enumerated list of the names ordered by the amount of
money they sponsored but not naming the amount.
I am aware this creates some manual work for updating the
web page, but on the other hand it might encourage
people to sponsor a second time to be "ranked" higher.

Additionally I was asked by a potential sponsor whether
it is possible to have the sponsorts logo and link on the gpg4win
site (actually it was asked for the main page).
This could create some handling efford, so if at all, it should only
be made for significant amounts of money.
We could also think about about a gold-silver-bronce concept,
but for practical reasons I would implement this only
if there a couple more significant sponsors.

Any opinions about this?

All the best

	Jan