[Gpg4win-devel] Creating a Sponsors page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 14 16:08:41 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 15:25, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> we have already a couple of sponsors that agreed on
> naming them (Bernhard: do you have the exact number?)

26 people contributed money with about 9 we can list their names.

> IMHO, it should be a enumerated list of the names ordered by the amount of
> money they sponsored but not naming the amount.
> I am aware this creates some manual work for updating the
> web page, but on the other hand it might encourage
> people to sponsor a second time to be "ranked" higher.

I am not sure about the order.
For some 5 Euros can be more then for others 100 Euros.
Doing categories would be fine if we get enough demand for it,
we should not advertise prominently for sponsor.

Ah, we should name the total amount we have received.