[Gpg4win-devel] How to create screenshots for the manuals

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 27 12:18:58 CET 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:54, jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de said:

> So far, I would use gimp (running on linux, with Gpg4win
> inside VNC) to create screenshosts and store
> them as .eps files (default options) and then gzip them.

I did it similar.  Taking a screenshot of the VNC viewer with GIMP and
cutting out the required parts of the screen.  I stored them as PNG as
this is a more flexible format than EPS.  make will convert them to eps
if required.

Using rdesktop would be nicer but afaics it does only support 16 bit
colors.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner