[Gpg4win-devel] How to create screenshots for the manuals

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Mon Nov 26 16:54:47 CET 2007

Hello,

I wonder whether there is a documented or in other ways "standard"
procedure for creating screenshots for the Gpg4win manuals.

Werner (I think you created most of the screenshots): Any special
things one needs to consider?

So far, I would use gimp (running on linux, with Gpg4win
inside VNC) to create screenshosts and store
them as .eps files (default options) and then gzip them.

Best

	Jan