[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 30 10:00:33 CET 2007

At Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:11:01 +0100,
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> Thanks a bunch for this libetpan update. I'm currently giving it a try.
> FYI that code in etpan-thread-manager.c has changed a bit, we'll see if
> things are better w/ current CVS..

Great.  If you need a hand, let me know.  I am happy to help out where
I can.  Note that mmap and friends in libetpan windows port is a stub
which always fails (this was true for the native build and my mingw32
build does not change that).  We might have some work cut out for us
in that area.

Thanks,
Marcus