[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 17 13:35:54 CEST 2007

At Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:01:26 +0200,
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> Colin's actively working on that. BTW, what's the status of the
> libetpan integration?

Stalled.  I did all the work to move libetpan to automake, so that we
can attempt a mingw32 cross-build and apply our standard porting
techniques.  This was a lot of effort.

But, I never got around to do the actual porting.  Which should be
much less of an effort.  I will see if I can get around to work on
that, but I think that many people can do this, or at least
contribute, if they follow the automake rules we have for example in
gpgme to build DLLs with automake.

Thanks,
Marcus