[Gpg4win-devel] Swedish translation of GPG Documentation

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Mon Nov 24 16:14:33 CET 2008

Hi Stian,

On 24.11.2008 15:41, Stian Rødven Eide wrote:
> As I mentioned, I have to finish my work on this by January 1st, which
> means having a complete and coherent document in Swedish. This can be
> based on either the two old documents or the new compendium, and I
> assume it is preferable that I focus on the latter (even though it means
> that it will have to be synced at a later date).

Ok. Please use the current gpg4win-compendium-de.tex (in trunk/doc/manual) to
translate it into swedish. I think you'll see our changes which we commit to
the german version.

> I have requested commit access according to your instructions and will
> commence translation activities next week.

Thanks, I have accept your request. Good luck for your work! Let us know if
you need help. I'm looking forward to seeing a swedish gpg4win
compendium ... :-)

Best regards
Emanuel

--