[Gpg4win-devel] Swedish translation of GPG Documentation

Stian Rødven Eide stian at julipan.org
Mon Nov 24 15:41:25 CET 2008

Hi Emanuel,

thanks for your reply.

> Currently, our plan is to publish the final gpg4win compendium 3.0.0 version
> in the first quarter 2009 - when we publish the final Gpg4win 2.0.0 version.
> After that Brigitte Hamilton (she has translate the novices manual) will start
> to translate the compendium into English.
>
> So I think it would be ideal if you can start then (first quarter 2009) with
> your Swedish translation. Of course you could begin with the translation now,
> but you have to sync then the whole changes - it will be a lot of work...

As I mentioned, I have to finish my work on this by January 1st, which
means having a complete and coherent document in Swedish. This can be
based on either the two old documents or the new compendium, and I
assume it is preferable that I focus on the latter (even though it means
that it will have to be synced at a later date).

I have requested commit access according to your instructions and will
commence translation activities next week.

all the best,
/Stian