[Gpg4win-devel] gpgme in gpg4win?

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 3 01:40:35 CET 2009

Nikolay Sklabinsky wrote:
> I've re-run the "./configure; make; make install" routine

It's much safer to use "make install DESTDIR=/tmp/gpgme-install" or some other
location where it's safe to put non-native files.  Also, then you get to see
everything that gets build.

I still don't understand why you don't just use gpg4win's or speedo's build
process.  They take care of all these little details for you.

Anyway, the config.log does not show me why it wouldn't build shared libraries
(in fact it says it wants to build them), so I need the output of the make and
make install for that.  By the way, the reason you didn't get eveything with
configure was that you didn't redirect stderr as well as stdout, use
"> file 2>&1" for that

Thanks,
Marcus