[Gpg4win-devel] gpgme in gpg4win?

Nikolay Sklabinsky sklabinsky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:01:01 CET 2009

I chose the basic way of doing things just to avoid confusion, since as a
Windows-based developer I have no experience with GNU; at least in the case
of libgpg-error it produced good results. Also, I failed to locate the
speedo, but I don't regret it much.

Here is what I get during the make:

*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.

This seems to be the cause, although I don't know what to do about it.
Please review the attached make output.