[Gpg4win-devel] 2.1.0 goal build sources

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 4 12:49:06 CEST 2010

One goal for the upcoming 2.1.0 release is that we want to have the new
GnuPG 2.1 framework, with the dynamically loaded libassuan,
the new OpenPGP secret keyhandling and stuff.

In addition we want to add to the installer that we can build many packages
from source from the packages that are now in as binaries.

Currently SVN trunk, to become 2.1 does not run, as we are in the middle of
doing this change. The Gnupg folks are doing the crypto improvements
this week in the core Gnupg. If someone wants to take over sourcifying a few
of the non-crypto libraries for the cross build, this would be a cool junior
task for people to help and get into Gpg4win packaging development.

Best,

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.