[Gpg4win-devel] Fw: Short - Re: windows binary claws-mail 3.7.7 - no start

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Nov 27 11:07:53 CET 2010

On 27 November 2010 at 10h59, Colin Leroy wrote:

Hi,

> Does anyone have an idea about the problem ? I've started to
> investigate but got nowhere right now.

By the way, the last working build I made of Claws Mail was in may,
just before this commit, that's probably related:

2010-05-04  Marcus Brinkmann  <marcus at g10code.de>

        * packages/packages.current: Update to glib 2.24.0, atk 1.30.0,
        pango 1.28.0, cairo 1.8.10, gtk+ 2.16.6.  Add expat, freetype
          and fontconfig.  Update to libpng 1.4.1 and convert to source
          package.
        * configure.ac: Add expat, freetype and fontconfig.  Make libpng
        source package.
	* ...
--
Colin