[Gpg4win-devel] Fw: Short - Re: windows binary claws-mail 3.7.7 - no start

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Nov 27 10:59:15 CET 2010

Hi there, guys,

I've updated my local repository to latest SVN last week, updated Claws
Mail and its plugins as I usually do, and pushed the resulting installer
to one of my most assiduous beta-testers. He got problems launching
Claws Mail, gets the attached popup from Windows.

Apparently a missing entry point in libpng14-14.dll. Though, locally,
it seems to be there:
[colin at marv ~/docs/cvs/gpg4win]$ nm
src/playground/build/libpng-1.4.1-build/.libs/libpng14-14.dll|grep
create_info
61a014ad T _png_create_info_struct

Does anyone have an idea about the problem ? I've started to
investigate but got nowhere right now.

Thanks!

--- Begin forwarded message: