[Gpg4win-devel] Build instructions Re: SVN build: Failed to download packages

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 2 20:52:13 CET 2012

On Fri,  2 Nov 2012 12:13, pvoigt at uos.de said:

> These lines are not helpful to me - probably because of lacking
> knowledge of configure scripting and C. Hope they are more clear to

Well, this is standard Bourne (aka POSIX) Shell Script.  It ios probably
easier to look at the macro in configure.ac which generated it:

  AC_CHECK_PROGS(GLIB_COMPILE_RESOURCES, glib-compile-resources)

This checks whethe the program glib-compile-resources is installed on
your system.  On a Debian system this is part of the package
libglib2.0-bin .

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner