[Gpg4win-devel] SVN build: Failed to download packages

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed Oct 10 17:06:34 CEST 2012

On 10 October 2012 at 16h48, Dr. Peter Voigt wrote:

Hi,

> My first attempt to build the latest SVN version of Gpg4win fails when
> downloading packages with "sh download.sh":

These old versions aren't on the upstream servers anymore (zlib and
same problem for libpng). Attached patch fixes that.

Although, note GPG4Win development isn't done on SVN but on git now,
although I can't seem to build it due to problem I have with the newer
glib shipped with that.

So best is to keep your SVN checkout and add that patch, and you should
be set for a local build.

HTH,
--
Colin