[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][6431] GpgEX causes Windows Explorer to crash

noreply at wald.intevation.org noreply at wald.intevation.org
Tue May 28 05:35:19 CEST 2013

Bugs item #6431, was opened at 2013-05-28 03:35 by Andre Tampubolon
You can respond by visiting:
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=6431&group_id=11

Initial Comment:
I just experienced a weird thing:
every time I right clicked on any shortcut on Desktop, or any file in Windows Explorer, then Windows Explorer would crash.

And then I remember that recently I just installed Gpg4win. So I run ShellExView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

and then disable the GpgEx extension. Finally Windows Explorer behaves normally.
AFAIK, this doesn't happen with the previous versions of Gpg4win.