[Gpg4win-devel] Problem with making from source

Volker Birk vb at pibit.ch
Mon Jan 13 20:05:57 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to build GPG4Win from source on Debian stable. I'm getting:

-------------------------- snip --------------------------------------
Package Fancyhdr Warning: \fancyhead's `E' option without twoside option
is
use

less on input line 108.

Package Fancyhdr Warning: \fancyhead's `E' option without twoside option
is
use

less on input line 108.

Writing index file gpg4win-compendium-en.idx

(./version.tex)

Runaway argument?

{ \ifthenelse {\boolean {DIN-A5}}{ \large A publication of the
Gpg4wi\ETC.

./gpg4win-compendium-en.tex:272: Paragraph ended before \date was
complete.

<to be read again>

                   \par

                   l.272

?

Is that problem known already? If so, where can I find information about
it?

Yours,
VB.
--
Volker Birk
Oberer Graben 4, 8400 Winterthur, Schweiz