[Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win and Claws Mail

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jul 14 10:06:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Monday, July 13, 2015 02:56:58 PM Andrej Kacian wrote:
> What we can remove from our package is GnuPG itself, GPA, GpgEX,
> Dirmngr, maybe even pinentry.

Ok. I guess before you are doing this you would need a Gpg4win Version that
has claws already removed so that you can link your users to that Version
without confusing them?

I'll remove Claws for our next Gpg4win release but we don't really have one
scheduled atm. Maybe we can do a quick release with claws removed.

We should probably also probably uninstall claws for users that just update by
installing a new Version version of Gpg4win (the usual case).

Do you have a timeline when you would like to release a new claws Package
without gnupg?

Regards,
Andre

--