[Gpg4win-devel] New 3.0 beta release
aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Nov 16 10:11:36 CET 2016
There is a new 3.0-beta available, see:
The focus this time was on GpgOL, especially the reading part.
We still have some things to fix in GpgOL before a release but since we've
completly reworked the reading part of GpgOL this is probably to be expected
:-) (See known issues)
We are especially looking for feedback about Mails that are not properly
handled by GpgOL and the new Interface regarding signature status.
And of course the usual bug / crash reports.
From the NEWS of GpgOL:
* Decryption / verification is done in a second thread so outlook
stays responsive while decrypting.
* Opening a mail in a reader window no longer causes Outlook to
resync the mail.
* Inline editors (Reply and Forward in the messagelist) are now
* The HTML preferences from Outlook are now respected when viewing
an encrypted multipart/alternative mail.
* Two crashes that sometimes occured when sending mail have been
* The "Do you want to save the changes" Messageboxes from outlook
no longer show up.
* Signature details are now shown in the Mail ribbon when reading
* Signature and encryption status is now shown in Outlook through
categorisation. No more popups when reading encrypted mails.
* There is now an Option to use inline-pgp when encrypting mails
* When opening a mail in a reader window closing it no longer causes
the mail in the Messagelist not to be displayed anymore.
* Decryption no longer requires an UI-Server (GPA or Kleopatra).
* Various bugfixes.
Andre Heinecke | ++49-541-335083-262 | http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 659 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-devel