[Gpg4win-users-en] GpgOL and MS Exchange

Кот Толстый alexis1606 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:42:56 CEST 2009

Hi

> are you trying to encrypt, sign or both?
> I guess you are using OpenPGP (because Gpgwin 1 one does OpenPGP). :)

If I sign only then message sent OK.
Encrypt only or encrypt with sign - I get Recipient Dialog

> Just to be sure to understand your problem: You are getting an extra dialog
> or
> the email is not send?

 And you are saying that the email is send, if you type in the address
> manually
> or get it from the local contacts?

Email is not send.
Please see a screen: http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/0908/51/f86e2c6181b1.jpg
First recipient in Outlook Global Address List (email:
```xandrov at akrihin.ru<%60%60%60xandrov at akrihin.ru>)
and I have his public key, but GpgOL can't find it.
Second and Third addresses I typed manually

> I am not very experienced with Exchange, do those entries in the directory
> have SMTP addresses associated with it?

Of course, see pct.: http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/0908/e8/89f86f2ecf9c.jpg

Best,
Alexey