[Gpg4win-users-en] How to get GnuPG using UTF-8 strings for attachment names

Alexander Strobel Alexander.Strobel at giepa.de
Tue Jun 19 11:26:30 CEST 2012

> No, I don't know if that is possible. You should ask on the mailing
> list or alternatively ask on Thunderbird issue tracker or the issue
> tracker of your distribution.

 [Alexander Strobel] Mmm, i thought this is a "problem" of gnupg because it's the instance which encrypts the files and encodes the filenames. (The same effect occurs when I encrypt the file manually via commandline) So I posted here instead of the Thunderbird/Enigmail mailing list.

> PS. Was this intended as offlist or did you press "reply" instead of
> "reply list" by accident?

[Alexander Strobel] No sorry, this was a mistake of me.