[Gpg4win-users-en] Fwd: gpg-agent not working

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 12 17:13:45 CET 2019

On Tuesday 12 November 2019 16:14:56 CET Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Running as an Administrator shows a genreal lack of computer skills that
even
> Grandparents don't have anymore nowadays because they never learned the bad
> Windows 98 usage patterns.

I just had the opportunity to ask my parents in law: "How do you run an
Application as an Administrator?" and while they use Windows daily, they had
no idea what I even meant by that question because they were not aware of what
an "Administrator" is.

And Windows Administrators asking questions that clearly show they have not
understdood the concept of file permissions,... well we just can't help them.
Its out of our scope.

Best Regards,
Andre
--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, M.Gollowitzer, A.Heinecke.    Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-2104-4938799