[Skencil-users] SEO Company: We would like to make a donation

promotion@seocompany.ca promotion at seocompany.ca
Thu May 11 15:50:54 CEST 2006

Hello Webmaster,

Please forward the following request to the appropriate person.

We host a number of Website on different shared hosting account that
uses Linux or BSD and we use a number of open source projects like
Apache, PHP, and mySQL.

Our company is sending out contributions to a number of open source
projects.

We would like to support your  http://www.skencil.org/ project with a
corporate contribution.

We would be interested in making a yearly corporate contribution.

Do you have a page where you give credit to your corporate sponsors?

If so please email me the URL and the best way for us to send you a payment.

Regards,

Bob Mutch
bob at bobmutch.com
SEO Company.ca