[Skencil-users] No rulers and guide lines on x86_64

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:53:06 CET 2007

Hi Lothar,

It seems pointer operations in paxmodule.so are potential problem cause on
x64 platform.
I think similar bugs can be found not only in rulers.

If you have Python skills you can try fixing the problem using
tkruler.pyfrom sK1 project as
a ruler.py substitution. This widget is based on Tk Canvas and may works
better on
64bit platform.

Best regards,

Igor Novikov