[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Roibeard Heantune heantune at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:03:43 CET 2005

Or with 0.11.1 or 0.11.2.
Does work ok with 0.10.1, which is what I am using at the moment.

What happens is:
1. Open File Manager window.
2. Drag and drop the detached sig file into the window.
3. Verify
4. Result is blank.
5. File Manager is now dead and crashes out WinPT with Dr. Watson soon
after.

For 10.1 I have GnuPg 1.4.2.  For 0.11.3 I also used GnuPG 1.4.2
Then I also tried it after using the 0.11.3 graphic installer, to install
GnuPT directories with 0.11.3 and GnuPG 1.4.3.

Environment is Windows XP Home Media Edition

Regards