[Winpt-users] Another pre version before 1.0.0

djek djek at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 5 13:35:00 CEST 2006

Timo Schulz wrote:

>> The new version, 1.0.0pre3, should be available within the
>
> 1.0.0pre3 is now available.
>
> For a detailed ChangeLog, please see the file entry
> at wald.intevation.org.
>

> This release mainly fixes some minor problems and correct
> some cosmetic details.

Got it, tested it.
Thank you very much.
Only a minor, minor, minimal issue.

I tried to validate the zip with your expired key with the File Manager.
It got an error 'Error during verification process', not a very helpful
message.
Only after verifying on the command line, I saw the message that the key
 had expired.

maybe something for 1.0.1?

After updating the key (key server update works fine!)
it all worked, yay :-)

using gpg 1.4.5 and winpt-1.0.0pre3