[Winpt-users] Another pre version before 1.0.0

Raphael PRECIGOUT raphael.precigout at karinet.com
Wed Aug 9 00:32:40 CEST 2006

Hello Timo,

Using a long passphrase for my secret key doesn't work ; Winpt always
says "bad passphrase".
To be concrete it doesn't work for a 57 characters passphrase but it
works fine for a 9 characters passphrase. I don't know what is the limit...
WinPT 1.0.0pre3, GPG 1.4.5

I do not have this problem with WinPT 1.0.0pre0, GPG 1.4.5

Raphaël