[Gpg4win-devel] Documentation / Manuals

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 27 14:30:53 CET 2006

Hi Brigitte, Hi Mike, Hi Henrik!

On Friday 22 December 2006 16:27, Brigitte wrote:
> thanks for offering to proofread - I have completed the first draft of
> the translation; Hendrik has offered to proofread. Maybe you can contact
> him to coordinate some of these efforts?  Also, if you have any
> questions regarding the translation, feel free to contact me.

first of all: We are all on this list, which makes it a good place
to coordinate.

Henrik: What is the state of progress for proofreading at your end?
If you currently lack time, maybe Mike can start.

Mike: You could peek at the document to see if you have everything
you need to proofread. We could supply you with a pdf, but you could
also get an editor to read the .tex sources, which would enable you
to directly propose changes.

Best,
Bernhard
ps.: I am only online sometimes until the 2nd, so my replies might be delayed.