[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win 0.5.0 released

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 17 11:59:43 CET 2006

Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006 09:47 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> your signature on this email was bad for me.
> There is a chance that some part in the mailchain broke the signature
> (e.g. like Mailman) Can you send me your original.

Yes, it was Mailman.
We had an old version of Mailman running that did not contain
my fix (ftp://intevation.de/users/bernhard/mailman/).
We now switched to Mailman from Debian (etch) which has this fix,
so this will not happen again.

> Am Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 11:05 schrieb Werner Koch:
> > I have prepared a new release of gpg4win.  To build an installer get
> > the files below from http://wald.intevation.de :

To verify this email from Werner, apply the attached patch to his
raw email which will remove the header-folder that broke the signatures.
I could do this with Kmail: a) save email. b) join lines c) open email.