[Gpg4win-devel] English Translation of 'gpg4win fuer Einsteiger'

Brigitte gordianknits at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 05:26:21 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I am a free-lance translator looking at translating the
above-mentioned document into English.

But before I start - if there is anyone else who has or knows of
existing translations of this manual (or parts of it), please let me
know, so we can avoid double work.

Otherwise, I will be posting translated sections of the manual as they
become available. I look forward to your comments (I'll probably have
some questions too)!

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Regards,
Brigitte