[Gpg4win-devel] Some questions re: translation of manual

Brigitte gordianknits at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 04:20:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am running the latest version of GNU Privacy Assistant while I am
translating the manual.  There are some discrepancies between the order
of steps outlined in the manual vs in the actual program.

For example, in the program, the back-up option comes up before the key
generation (ie. after the passphrase), but in the manual, back up option
comes after the key generation.  Should I stick to the manual or change
the order as per the program?

2) key ring vs key - I translated Schluesselpaar as key ring (this also
matches the use of "key ring" on the screenshots of the program).
However, at least once the manual refers to a "schluesselpaar" while
screenshot mentions only 'key'.  Should Schluesselpaar sometimes be
translated as key?  I would think not, but wanted to make sure.

Brigitte