[Gpg4win-devel] how to make new gpg frontend available to users.

Vineet Madan vineet1408 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:01:58 CEST 2006

Dear Marcus,

i am building a frontend in vc++for gpg.  using gpg1.4.5.
Besides that using md5 and sha1.exe to be included separately which i
downloaded from the internet.
i have not used any libraries or other material other than this. ofcourse to
learn to build this i have read variuos books, links, and references .

i am new in field of programming so only know that to obtain the result say
X i need to work so and so way....other than that i don't know anything
else..

source code is mine...as i have written it myself. so no libraries ...i
didn't know how to use and which to use....i learnt vc++ to do my
job..that's all. but yes my fronend does basic job of gpg using only gpg
behind the scene..... and i have done coding using visual studio 6.

i don't know what is a licence, how to write it , what are other things to
be done...since you often see so i thought it's a formality

i just wanted that the work i have done should be acknowledged on my name
and i should get feed back frm users as to how could i improve it to make it
to a state at which it should be.
what aspects are to be looked after  other than coding i am not aware. so
please educate me in simple terms........

i repeat that as of now i have the frontend ready to some aspect, final
completion would take a little more time and all i have is a working
frontend with its source code....what all to be done next.pl educate me....

lots of regards and thx that u took out time to write long lines in ur reply

vineet madan

--
God is Great
VINEET MADAN