[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][215] English Translation of Novice Manual

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Wed Oct 25 15:26:48 CEST 2006

Bugs item #215, was opened at 2006-10-25 08:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=215&group_id=11
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
(enter your response here)

Initial Comment:
I am working on the English translation of the manual "gpg4win fuer Einsteiger".