[Gpg4win-devel] novices-r383.pdf available for checking

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Mar 11 03:22:47 CET 2007

Hi Brigitte! Hi Michael!

Tonight I managed to merge in Michael's changes into our repository.
Most of the changes where suggestions how to make some passages
easier to read. I saw a few typos fixed as well.

A big Thank You! As we almost have a completed English manual now.

A few minutes ago I have uploaded a rendered pdf from revision 383
to http://ftp.intevation.de/users/bernhard/tmp-gpg4win/ .
This is a temporary directory which will go away soon.

What we need most to complete the manual are screenshots
that show the same scenes, but with English locale.
Any volunteers? ;)
(I think I am going to ask on the users lists as well.)
As always, please coordinate over the public gpg4win-devel mailinglist.

Best,