[Gpg4win-devel] novices-r383.pdf available for checking

Michael W. Lewis michael at lewis.ch
Mon Mar 19 09:59:10 CET 2007

Hi all,

My problem is that I have a WinXP system with the locale set to de_CH (the
only way to have windows recognize my keyboard. This leads to the situation
that many installers and run-times think they should speak German to me!

As a result, I am not able to make screen shots for you, they'd be in German.
(Also, I do not have gpg4win installed here - yet. I still use WinPT and
separate GnuPG).

Anyone know how I can convince Windows/Apps to talk to me in English and still
deal with my Swiss/German keyboard properly?

Rgrds, Mike Lewis.