[Gpg4win-devel] Launch Request for Sponsoring gpg4win?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 14 17:04:51 CEST 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007 15:16, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> We would use the money improve the core of Gpg4win and also the
> integrated tools in general. Which actually means to pay translators,
> document writers or software developers.

This would depend on the amount of money we are receiving.
If we get small sums, like we currently are, then paying will be problematic.
In all cases we cannot go without volunteers anyway,
so we should add that we would motivate those people and
also try to make the hard work happen so that volunteers can have more
fun contributing.