[Gpg4win-devel] GTK Faces: Windows Style

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue May 22 11:40:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

AFAIK, the new GTK 2.10 support faces, and among these
offer Windows style.

I propose to apply this style by default for the next Gpg4win
release. Concerns only GPA I guess.

One reason against this is that we have screenshots
with the other style in the manuals. However, I regard
it a good idea to have a transition. With the new release
we can ask people to make new screenshots.
Or maybe people don't really care. Perhaps the difference
is not that significant.

Opinions?

Best

	Jan