[Gpg4win-devel] GTK Faces: Windows Style

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 22 14:11:37 CEST 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 13:15, jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de said:

> with my out-of-the-box installation of GTK+ 2.10 on Windows
> (which was unrelated to Gpg4win), it was not the default.

I don't what box you are using.  Building GPA with GTK+ 2.10.12 along
with GLIB 2.12.12 my gpgwin shows a GPA in the default XP style and
using the Windows control I can chnage it to any defined windows style.
By using the gtkrc I can override this to enable Emacs bindings.  Maybe
you have different gtkrc file.

Note that the stock glib has a couple of bugs which we address using the
gpg4win patches.  However this is not related to the themes.

> Is the style shown in the screenshots really already the Windows style?
> BTW: The screenshots of the online version of the manuals are mostly
> missing.

Don't know.  I did the original German ones using a German W2000
version.

Online manuals broken?  Hmmm, I recall that we fixed that once.  Might
have been broken again.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner