[Gpg4win-devel] Critical issues with 1.1.2 (need a 1.1.3)

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Thu Sep 13 15:53:30 CEST 2007

Hi Werner,

there are 1-2 error reports per day coming in regarding the
Outlook crash durch encryption.
It seems to be really urgent to fix this and get a 1.1.3 out.

Honestly speaking, I do not know how much efford it means
to trace the bug and fix it. Especially since there have
been so many changes to GpgOL recently.
However, I think this issue important enough to give
this a high priority.

BTW, if you are at it, fixing the PKCS12 import issue I reported
here would help me a lot as well ;-)

Best

	Jan