[Gpg4win-devel] version 1.1.x

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 4 12:05:43 CET 2008

Hi,

it seems unlikely (and untimely) that we will do another 1.1.x release,
which means that de-facto 1.1.x is unmaintained right now except for
security bugs.  The problem here is that gpg4win 1.1.3 has known bugs  I
just got a bug report from somebody who got his path truncated.  He
reported the same problem over a year ago, and I guess he just expected
there to be a new version with the problem fixed by now (he probably
didn't check the release date).

If we don't do maintenance releases to fix such issues in 1.1.x, we
should probably link to the known bugs in the bug tracker prominently on
the front/download page, shouldn't we?

Thanks,
Marcus