[Gpg4win-devel] Swedish translation of GPG Documentation

Stian Rødven Eide stian at julipan.org
Tue Nov 18 16:07:08 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am assisting Henrik Sandklef with translating some of the GPG
documentation to Swedish.

The documents I was asked to translate are
http://www.gpg4win.org/handbuecher/novices.html
and
http://www.gpg4win.org/handbuecher/durchblicker.html

After contacting Bernhard however, I was told that you are working on an
updated manual which combines the above documents, and were wondering
whether I should focus on that instead. Since we have promised to finish
the translation work by the end of this year, I'd also be interested to
know how that deadline corresponds to your roadmap and how far you have
gotten with the updated documentation.

I have checked out the doc folder from the SVN and assume that the new
manual is in the file called gpg4win-compendium-de.tex

Though it's not a requirement for me, I'll be happy to commit my
translations to the SVN myself and would in that case need commit access
to the repository.

all the best,
/Stian