[Gpg4win-devel] Problems building from SVN

Abhay S. Kushwaha kushwaha at netsolutionsindia.com
Sun Sep 28 11:56:43 CEST 2008

Hello:

From http://www.gpg4win.org/build-installer-gnulinux.html

Step 1: apt-get install mingw32 nsis stow unzip texinfo imagemagick

Step 2: apt-get install libglib2.0-dev tetex-bin tetex-extra
        gs-common hyperlatex

Step 3: svn checkout
        https://svn.wald.intevation.org/svn/gpg4win/trunk/

Step 4: cd packages

Step 5: sh download.sh

Lots of lnr++ not found errors. 4 packages not found that Colin
pointed out recently. Plus notification plugin package not downloaded
properly. Tracked them down and put them in the packages folder.

Step 6: cd..

From:
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-devel/2007-December/000607.html

Step 7: ./autogen.sh

Step 8: ./autogen.sh --build-w32 --enable-maintainer-mode

configure: WARNING: could not find package libxml2 required by
package gtkhtml2_viewer
configure: error: could not find some required packages

And I'm back at the prompt. Please advise what I should do next.

If it helps any, I am using Ubuntu 8.04 and have installed the gettext
package directly as well. Otherwise it's a fresh Ubuntu installation.

[a]