[Gpg4win-devel] Swedish translation of GPG Documentation

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed Aug 5 11:32:28 CEST 2009

Hi Stian,

On 26.02.2009 13:07, Stian Rødven Eide wrote:
> I've now completed a Swedish translation of part 1 of the compendium.

Thanks again for your work!
I just want to let you know that we're still working on the integration of
your swedish tranlation of the Gpg4win Compendium.

We want to integrate it into the gpg4win build process. We want to create a
beta1 release and publish it on http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=11
as pdf. I think it could be a good motivation for other swedish tranlators to
continue your swedish translation. Or do you want to do it yourself? ;-)

By the way: If we get a swedish po file for the NSIS installer translation we
could install the new swedish compendium by default if an user select swedish
installer language.

Best regards,
Emanuel

--