[Gpg4win-devel] gpgol in gpg4win 2.0 or 2.0.1rc1 does not work with LiveMeeting 2007

Wrobel Heinz-R39252 Heinz.Wrobel at freescale.com
Fri Sep 11 13:58:34 CEST 2009

Bernhard,

> I must admitt that I am not familiar with the LiveMeeting
> 2007 functionality.
> What did you have to do to get it?
> I am asking because we would need a way to reproduce this
> easily if our developers should have a chance to remove the issue.
>
> Sounds like a subscription based service:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_Live_Meeting

Yes, LiveMeeting is a subscription based service which our company is
subscribed to, so we "just have it". It's somewhat of an ultra-fancy MS
NetMeeting on steroids that also works through firewalls.

What you have to have to reproduce the issue is an installed LiveMeeting
2007 client, the Outlook Add-In for 2003, and that on the machine of
someone with a login to the service.
Without the login, you can't use "Meet Now", i.e., you wouldn't see the
problem of the broken invitation mails.
I'd be willing to install test versions that spit out debug logs if need
be to help the effort, but I cannot get you a login.
MS apparently offers a 30 day triel. If that works for you, that might
be the easiest option to be able to reproduce the plugin issue.

Hope this helps at least a little bit.

Heinz