[Gpg4win-devel] gpgol in gpg4win 2.0 or 2.0.1rc1 does not work with LiveMeeting 2007

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 14 22:26:26 CEST 2009

Heinz,

On Friday 11 September 2009, Wrobel Heinz-R39252 wrote:
> What you have to have to reproduce the issue is an installed LiveMeeting
> 2007 client, the Outlook Add-In for 2003, and that on the machine of
> someone with a login to the service.
> Without the login, you can't use "Meet Now", i.e., you wouldn't see the
> problem of the broken invitation mails.
> I'd be willing to install test versions that spit out debug logs if need
> be to help the effort, but I cannot get you a login.

I've created https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1136
to track the issue. I cannot predict when we get to it,
but it is important to have the report in.

> MS apparently offers a 30 day triel. If that works for you, that might
> be the easiest option to be able to reproduce the plugin issue.
>
> Hope this helps at least a little bit.

Yes, it indeed does. Thanks a lot for trying Gpg4win and for reporting back!

Best,

Deputy Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998