[Gpg4win-devel] How to build Win CM with spell sheck

Dirk Schleicher dirk.schleicher at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 17:17:49 CET 2010

Hello there

First of all sorry for my English.
I use CM since I am borne :-) with my Debian Work Station.
From my company I working for I have to use XP on a laptop. First I had
Cygwin then the native from the gpg4win package.
At the gpg4win page I found the how to to build CM. I install all how is
written there.
 tetex-extra is missing because I use Debian unstable.
My question now is how to build CM with Spellcheck and LDAP? Is it
possible for someone how have no experience with C++ or similar to
build it?

Thanks

Dirk